lol>> that is funny>>
i had pets when i was kid too > but i was taught to respect them as i'm sure your parents taught u>>
but there are some children>(in general)> who r not taught to respect living creatures> and end up abusing them into adult hood> where thier children learn the same from them>> how to mistreat an animal>> that is y i generalized kids in general> to be diciplined into not handling and having respect for any small aniaml>>
elly johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
elly johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think there are kids that do take care of their pets! I am a 5th grader-and look at me I have a chihuahua of my own, my sister has a golden reriver of her own and I research things about my dog and so does my sister, I take good care of my dog Dina! Maybe you shouldn't say things befor you've witnessed EVERYBODY! Maybe your family and your friends are just a family of spoiled brats! There are ALOT more kids than you think there are with pets and they do not do any harm to them they try taking care of their pets as much as they can! I have 3 friends with dogs, my moms niece has a dog a cat and a bunny! You know, theres alot more kids with pets that are not your friends nor your family! And one of them is me! Only 11 years old and the first time I had a puppy was when I was 6 years old! Bye, I will never be 1 of your friends, eather!
kim Willson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:2 cents>tooi think that is stupid >because i too do not believe kids in general in my home or anybody elses where i am should not pick up or handle any such small animal cats dogs> rabbits>> etc>>it would b like letting an adult with a skitso problem handeling your children>> they flail around> smash heads into the ground> kick>punch>pinch>pull hair>>bite>and all the other childish/crude thing kids to to pets>>i know kids do these kinda things to pets>> i've witnessed my whole life> through friends and family's children>> who are spoiled little rotten assholes who do as they please> with what they please> to do it too>>off topic>>i also think parents should take bttr control of thier kids>> or bttr yet parents themselve should show their kids the respect all living creatures and or things should have>>
Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:My two cents - I think older kids are fine, and depending on the
younger child it can be fine or it can be horrible.
My SO has two boys (5 & 9) who are here half of the week (the other
half they spend with their mother). They know the rules (no picking
up the dogs, watch where you put your feet, etc.) and things are fine.
They are supervised and not left alone together.
With some kids, it just won't work and I think it's hard to tell that
ahead of time if you don't know the child, so that is probably why
many breeders/rescues just has a flat out no kids rule.
--
Kelly
Kitty -http://www.dogster.com/?127210 / Moo - http://www.dogster.com/?127206
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chihuahua/
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
Idogs so much! Some people think I'm an
and others think I'm a
! Who cares
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

