Stevie: I tried the domination thing but it didn't go to well. I am afraid of breaking something.
The vet tech is a thought but I don't see any improvement there because if my wife and I can't get her to stay still I don't see them being successful either and I don't want force to the point of injury being used :-(

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

begin:vcard
fn:Marty Flack:: I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
n:Flack;Marty
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:724-349-9770
tel;home:724-459-6367