Hi Connie,
 
Yes, indeed.  They are wonderful.  I was aquainted with a Chi named Tony many years ago.  Tony was very well behaved and friendly.  I liked it that she went everywhere with her person.  This was back before fears of terrorism at the airports.  She'd  even fly in my friends hand bag.  Nobody would know she was there. 
 
I'm learning that I have a lot to learn about Chihuahua's.  This little dog is quite a handful.  She has a mind of her own and an attention span longer than mine!  I had wanted to potty train her outdoors... we aren't doing as well as we'd like.  Cricket hates the rain.  Perhaps my expectations are too high.  Shouldn't her toilet habits be nearly perfected by now?  13 weeks?
 
Sounds like you are the center of lots of activity!  Babies everywhere, bless your heart.  It's good that gentle souls take up raising the littles. 
 
Jan

 


                                                Peace, happiness and joy,
"The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of our lives is toward happiness."
                                                 ~~~~~ the Dalai Lama~~~~~
 


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to