Forgive me for this before I start.  I too am a Christian.  Born again, spirit filled,etc, etc.  I would no more shove my opinions down anyones throat unless asked than I would desecrate a church.  Them's my opinions.  Saying your a Christian doesn't mean you are.  It's a cop out.  Christians walk in love and Nonnies posts are spewing hatred.

Helen

-------Original Message-------

From: marsha
Date: 03/29/06 19:18:37
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Fw: new dog for Marsha

Someone wanted to know who "nonnie" was...well here is a forward of the most current email she has sent me. This is who she is.

I am going to go "no mail" for a few days. If anyone needs to reach me desperately, they can do so off list, but I need to get off for a while before I say something I will regret. Right now, I am not thinking straight nor acting straight. As a Christian (and no offense to those of you who are not...just stating that I am), I know that the thoughts and feelings I am having right now are not very Christian like, and I need to get away from my groups for a couple of days to get my self straightened out.

I WILL be back....I just need some time.

Marsha