I was having a problem with Nubi giving the warning barks when some
one came over also. I let him bark a few times and then priase him for
telling me someone is here, and then tell him enough. I don't want to
teach him not to warn us, but there is a limit to the barking!

I also purchased a bark collar that works on high frequency noise. I
would recommend it. I can only assume that by de-barking you mean
having their voice box removed? I think that is totally barbaric.
THere are plenty of options to control barking without going to such
an extreme. besides, it is the best way your dog communicates with you.