In a message dated 4/13/2006 10:57:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
That is interesting Katie, do you think that the AKC is trying to
control breeding a little better? (I am not really up on USA
standards) I have read some horrible things about puppymills and BYB's
but I am not sure what the situation is really like there...
DD

I know what you're saying here.  I'm not sure how long that rule on puppy sires being too young has been in place though.  Yep, AKC could make a huge dent in the puppy mill industry if they would make even a bit more of an effort.  grrrrrrrrr (don't get me started on that.  The posts in here would get pretty unpleasant=)  )
katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua