--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "carolg55ge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So glad to be here.  I have a chi nmaed Poncho.  He is a long haired
> dog, salt and pepper color.  He travels with us in our RV.  We love
him
> so much.  He is six now and still full of life.  I will be setting
up
> photos soon so be looking for them.  Great to be here. [:D] CAROL

Hi Carol,
 My name is Carol too and I am new here also. I would love to travel
with my animals but unfotunatly I have way to many. I am spending the
next two day just to get ready for a short trip to Las Vegas for the
4th. We are seeing Trisha Yearwood and a little gambeling. My
daughter will take care of the animals while we are gone. I have 25
horses, 6 goats, 2,000 poultry, 2 pigs, 9 cats and the 5 dogs. I
would love to travel in a RV. Where do you go? We have a boat but
even getting away for a day of fishing gets hard at times. I live in
the high desert in Ca. Where are you from? My Chi is actualy my grand
baby. I bought him for my daughter. I don't have any real grand kids.
Just two grand babies that stay here. I watch him while my youngest
daughter works during the day. they live in my guest house. My oldest
daughter can't keep her dog where she lives, so she is also with us.
I don't think I will give her back. She has been here all her life. I
get so attached. I put Drakes picture up. He is a sort haired dog. I
think we should have bought a long haired dog because he get so cold
in the winter and hates to wear a sweater. Instead we have to keep
the house as warm as we can stand it. He will sit right in front of
the heater.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM