> whether
CKC is good or bad depends on who you are talking to, lol. I prefer the
AKC, but am considering dual registering my AKC's because it seems most
people are wanting
CKC these days.

So maybe your baby didn't come from the best of places. My first chi
didn't either. I was in 8th grade, and he came from a puppy mill. I didn't
know then what I know now. Nonetheless, he gave me 16 wonderful years and
I wouldn't have taken anything for him. Now that you have your baby,
forget what his past was and focus on the wonderful future you have with
him!
:-)

My chis love to play with my bigger dogs. In fact, I have a Husky/wolf mix
that they adore! Like you, I never leave them unattended...why take
chances, they can be accidently harmed....but at the same time, I don't
worry a bit when the chis are outside playing with the big dogs. The only
thing I worry about is Ginger trying to take Barley out of the yard...they
both know better!! lol. She is one that don't mind anything and loves to
get the others in trouble, lol.

Marsha