Maybe you could have a doggie door put in? Of course if your yard is
fenced.  ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, GeorgiaPoetry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ok,  Kana was such a good puppy.  Piddle pad trained.  Always on
the piddle pad.  Then.......*screeeeech*.  Abrupt halt.  Now she
pees/poops wherever and absolutely REFUSES to even step on the
piddle pad.  Soooo..... I started taking her outside with me
everytime I have a smoke.  I'll say, "Let's go potty" and she
does!!  YAY!!   BUT....... she doesn't bark so she hasn't figured
out how to tell me she needs to go.  Scratching at the door doesn't
work because I'm 76% deaf, I'd never hear her anyway.  Sooooo, I
bought a little box.....I thought I'd try that.  I sat her in
it, "let's go potty".  RUN AWAY!  SIgh......... so every hour I was
putting her in the litter box.... RUN AWAY!  Its like she is afraid
of it too.  I don't know what to do.  I don't want to keep her
crated all the time because I enjoy watching her play.  But I turn
my eyes for 5 seconds and she's done peed or pooped in the floor.
Good thing is I have hardwood floors but still.... I have got to
figure out