Hello all,
I am a new member,and I am very concerned.I was reading my messages
this weekend.Normally I don't see much in my mailbox from this
group,that was until I saw the Multiple posts about "Nonnie"Why are we
flaming each other?We all have opinions,and we should share them.But
opinions are like the old proverb and we all have them.I asked what I
thought was a legit question about a problem I am having with one of my
rescued chis.You know only one kind man answered me.He was as helpful
as he could be,but he admitted he probably didn't have the answers I
needed.Guess what?I will publicly thank him right now,"Thank you sir
for trying to help me".I thought we all shared a common love
here,Chis.I think flaming each other is a waste of good time.We could
help each other better by focussing on why we joined this group,for the
love of chis.Our opinion on breeders will be as different as the
breeders themselves.Some are good and responsible,others are in it only
for money.I support responsible breeders,and I have turned in
irresponsible ones.Lets get on with our love,The Chi.
Thanks for reading,
Dennis