Title: Message
properly in whose opinion?

Nonnie
-----Original Message-----
From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer & T'Pina Rasch
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:35 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Idea to fix the Nonnie problem.

What you are missing Nonnie is manners. We don't want a group where everyone agrees with us, but we do want a group where everyone that disagrees with us has the manners to do it properly. Which you clearly don't have.

           In fact all, I propouse that that be the name of our new group. The Good Manners Chihuahua group.

                                                               Jennifer.

Nonnie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]net> wrote:
that is the most laughable thing you've said yet today Jennifer.  Make a group of all like minded people.. Well hint hint there are many groups devoted to breeding...... Gee do we kick out and ban anyone who disagrees with your thinking.  Gee did you ever hear of the Right to Free Speech?

I have very valid points.  I present a very reasonable argument about why you shouldn't breed.  I still have yet to see as of my typing this why people feel they are JUSTIFIED to breed.  What did I miss.

Nonnie