It's probably a reverse sneeze. I don't know why they call it a sneeze it really doesn't sound like a sneeze. My son said when he was little that our Chi had gotten his asthma. It sounds like they can't breathe, kinda like their choking or something. May chi's have had it when they get excited or when they drink water to fast. Betty

:

I have always had large dogs, last year my daughter
bought home a baby Chihuahua and we just fell in love.
She has a cough that only happens when she gets really
excited when we come home, it sounds almost like she
can't get any air for a moment. The vet can't find
anything wrong. Has anyone had a similar problem with
their chihuahua? Thanks for the help. Sheri

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking