Hi Cindy,
         Your babies are beautiful! I am highly intrested in
adopting/ buying one from you. I would need to purchase a female
from you- not for show or breeding but for a pet- could you please
contact me by email [EMAIL PROTECTED] so i can find out if you have
one left. If so i would be able to put the deposit down today!
                  thanks,
                        tina-