I used to be a doorman at a nightclub and sometimes I took little
Swee'Pea with me and when I was in the mood I would tell people coming
in that she  was a drug-sniffing dog and I would hold her and run her
up and down their body, and then I would look at her and say "uh-oh,
she is "alerting" on this one!", and they would get nervous indeed,
Swee'Pea thought it was great fun.