Have you thought of joining one of those agility classes. I dont know
about America but they are everywhere here.
They are not just for big dogs and I am sure your beloved will enjoy
the experience as well as you.
Chihuahuas ARE very smart and so yours would be indeal for this.
Have you heard about Chihuahuas now being used for drug busting. Cool
eh!
I saw a film with Vin Diesel (swoon!) and in it this big black guy had
a Chi who did just that and when his dog found them He sat up and
begged so cute to watch. Now I guess the authorities picked up and it
and are training them. They would be reasonably cheap employees too
lol. Cheers Furdion