good post

Sheila

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wilmary Nazario
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 10:02 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Agility question

I don't think dogs have goals to reach in order to feel confident with
themselves. Therefore if you think something may be potentialy dangerous for
you baby you have all the right to let the trainner know and she MUST do as
you ask. You are paying her so she has to teach your baby what you want and
nothing else....if something happens to your chi, she won't be responsable
and you will have to live with that. Though toy breeds are not as fragil as
we think. If you are not planning on compete in agility then the training is
just to have some fun, and that includes you. My humble opinion is that any
dog confidence is asociate with how good their bonds with the pack (family)
are, play time and how healthy is.

Good luck and next time ask the trainer to eliminate from his routine that
part.

Dio benedice,
       Wilmary Nazario

"L'unica cosa stata necessaria per il trionfo della malvagita e affinche i
buoni uomini non faccia niente"

 <http://www.glitter-graphics.com/> myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter
graphics