I agree, Mandy.  I'd like to see the doctor acknowledge the mistake, sure.  But
this country is lawsuit crazy and its gotten ridiculous.  People are greedy and
sue over anything.  Not that this is frivilous, but humans sometimes make
mistakes, it happens.

From: "Mandy F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oh geez, it's not like the vet amputated the wrong leg or the dog died.  He
made a mistake, yes.  He should appologize and maybe make it up in some way
(discount, refund perhaps).  Sued? No!  I would be very upset too, believe
me... I'd probably never go back again either.  Suing isn't the answer to
everything.

But hey that's just my two cents.  I'm kind of a laid back person anyways.

-Amanda-