I was told that Cochie is one but i'm not shure just like Teecup i know thats
just to make money

God bless you.Claudia

----- Original Message ----
From: diana roller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:35:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs?

WOW, that picture does look like extremely long legs. To me, it looks like it
was the way that the picture was taken. My Chi does have long legs. I have been
told that she is a deer chihuahua. Has anyone heard of that??  I will send you
a picture in a day or so. I have been trying but cannot get it to go onto the
web as I stated previously.
These pictures are cute.

tinkey2562 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
Hi,

I like to look at the pictures of puppies that are avaliable in the
local newspaper. I would never purchase out the paper. Anyway I was
looking at these dogs and to me the male who is the father of these
pups looks extremely long legged is this normal?

http://adbuild. chron.com/ apps/admission/ adview.mpl? id=22617841

Emberly

Be a better friend, newshound, and