Like they say...sometimes it is the puppy "sighs" and not the puppy size! :-)
Marsha

Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharon Norman
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 7:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs?

  When I bought my female the lady didn't show us the father...the mother was
bigger than what I actually wanted...but my stupid heart usually takes over my
stupider brain...lol lol lol...and we bought the puppy anyway. Cricket is
cute...she's not real tall...just looks tall because of her long skinny
legs...and she's so dainty. Sox on the other hand...my male...was given to me
sight unseen...I live in Ohio...he was in Southern Georgia...a friend of my
moms' gave us both one...and she picked out the ones she wanted us to
have...I'm so glad I got Sox..my heart melted when I saw him...it was love a
first sight...and he's always been such a good boy! Never any problem...and
I've had him since he was 12 weeks old.He's short and stocky...both weigh a
little less than 5 pounds...the one puppy of theirs that I kept is another
story! He's already about as big as Sox...and he's heavy...he weighs about 7
pounds! He's almost 16 weeks old. He's gonna take after his "grand ma"....oh
well...he's a crazy little thing...Take Care~~~Sharon