i get alot of compliments on my guys!  -- em :)

=====================
From: Mare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/01/27 Sun PM 07:47:31 CST
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs?

I have to step in here and say I raise the long legged deer chi's ....on
purpose. A lot of folks prefer these guys.Of course then I have the short
legged apple heads too. :) Gotta love them all.Mare  -------Original
Message------- From: Glenda CollinsDate: 01/27/08 19:43:45To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long Legs?
this is my Chandler, born into rescue last Valentine's  She looks like her
father who died of heartworms a few weeks earlier. Not sure where she got the
long legs