Ha Ha-- My birthday is April 7th. Listen my husband LOVES the chis also!!  If
we could we'd buy one for everyone we know so they can see how wonderful
this breed is!!
             Sheila

In a message dated 1/27/2008 8:20:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yeah Shelia....I LOVE Belle and  Daisy....I think they are BOTH BEAUTIFUL!!!
I would like to have one from the  same breeder you got them from....AND.Yeah
Shelia....I LOVE Belle and  Daisy....I think they are BOTH BEAUTIFUL!!! I
would like to have one from Yeah Shelia....I LOVE Belle and  Daisy....I think
they
are BOTH B

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:09  PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long  Legs?

I bought my 2 chi's Belle and Daisy from a breeder I found in our local
paper. She has been breeding chi's for 30 years and gave us wonderful
information.I bought my 2 chi's Belle and Daisy from a breeder I found in our
local
paper. She has been breeding chi's for 30 years and gave us wonderful
information.<WBR>I would recomme
                          Hugs,

In a message dated 1/27/2008 7:24:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] a messag

Why would you never purchase from a paper? A lot of good  breeders will also
advertise in the local paper just to get the word out  locally. I ALWAYS
advertise mine in local papers as well as online. I  actually prefer this since
don't ship.
Do not tell God how big your storm is. Tell the storm  how big your God is.