Hi All!!

Hope everyone is doing well.  I have a general question to the group.
I am wondering if anyone has brought their dog(s) to doggy daycare
before and how they acted/like it.  I brought my chi there for the 2nd
time today and the workers said he was very shy and just sat in the
corner watching the dogs play!  He is usually very outgoing so it
broke my hear that he didn't make any friends :(  Would love to hear
about other dogs who have been at daycare.  Hoping it will get better
for my guy the next time since I think the socialization is good for
him!
Thanks, Catie