Hi Gloria!  Thanks for your insight.  My chi will be 2 this Fall.
He has been through puppy classes and other activities were dogs are
around that I thought he would like daycare, but just not sure yet.
I was thinking about trying it one more time and if he still acts
the same just take him out and find smaller groups for him to play
with.  The workers at the daycare said he wasn't mean to any dogs
just kind of sat in teh corner and watched them all.  There were
even dogs smaller than him there running around!  Oh well, what's
meant to be is meant to be :)

Thanks again!