LOL.. ya I was trying to get some better photos but the people on the other
side of the fence had kittens and Dale (the tan little boy) doesn't like
them because they will not play with him.

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of G Chase
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:08 PM
To: chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Weight Gain

I love their rear ends!! Venus
<http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/pr01/emoticons/smile_omg.gif>    Missie
gain about 2 lbs~ she has no hips!
Turbo is a rail...he is not neutered.  I'll find pics - I don't know if I
have a full shot of their
bodies - but will take some tonight.

Gloria C

"The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your Peace"

 Exodus 14:14

  _____

To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:56:04 -0600
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Weight Gain

My little Dale has gained a TON of weight since he got fixed. He has gained
almost 2lbs since May. Anyone else had this happen? Is it common? My other
little boy Chip didn't.

Thanks

Venus