 Exodus 14:14

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:49:08
-0700Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Having a hard time today

I know this post is from yesterday, I am behind on reading my posts.  But, I
hope you are feeling better today Gloria!  Hang in there, I hope you get your
little puppy soon.  By the way, I had one of my Aussies shipped to me as a
puppy and he did fine.  If you do decide to get your baby shipped, make sure
the breeder uses Continental.  They seem to be the best with shipping pets.

Stefanie--- On Wed, 8/27/08, GJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: GJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subject: [Chihuahuas] Having a hard time todayTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 5:43 PM

My esteemed Chihuahua lovers,
I am having a hard time today!  I really miss W... I miss her nibbles on my
ears when she'd be on my shoulders  and when she would be so happy to see
us....she would cry.   Tomorrow would be a week , I don't cry as often...I just
feel like  silly putty!
I have looked for breeders in CA so the pup won't have to be flown.   There are
3 prego females close to me - 2 give birth mid of  Sept, and the 3rd gives
birth around Holloween.  I don't know if I can hang on that long.  Luna and
Jazz are practially clinging to me - which I don't mind...but it still hurts...
I just wanted to share my grief - NOT to get you guys down, but I needed to
vent too...
Blessings,
Gloria