Thank you .Yeas they will and so will I
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: address2000 <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 3:16:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Going home


I am so happy for you sweetie!!!!:-)  Your furbabies will be sooooo happy 
too!!!!!! You are always in my prayers!!!!! !:-) 
Love you,
addy

Claudia Werner wrote: 
I will go home tomorrow after my treatment.Dr. promiced 100%.I am going to go 
lay down for a weil getting sleepy.Talk to you all later.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.


________________________________


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com 
Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.19/1857 - Release Date: 12/19/2008 
10:09 AM

   


      

Reply via email to