YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy for you, Claudia!  Havea very blessed and 
Merry CHristmas!!!

Elizabeth


--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Claudia Werner <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Claudia Werner <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Going home
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
> I will go home tomorrow after my treatment.Dr.promiced
> 100%.I am going to go lay down for a weil
> getting sleepy.Talk to you all later.
>  
> Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy
> andClaudia
> The reason for this season?
> Happy Birthday Jesus
> God bless you all.

------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to