Thank you same to you.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: e holley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:17:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Going home


YEAH!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I am so happy for you, Claudia! Havea very blessed and 
Merry CHristmas!!!

Elizabeth

--- On Sat, 12/20/08, Claudia Werner <chich...@ymail. com> wrote:

> From: Claudia Werner <chich...@ymail. com>
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] Going home
> To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
> Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
> I will go home tomorrow after my treatment.Dr. promiced
> 100%.I am going to go lay down for a weil
> getting sleepy. Talk to you all later.
>  
> Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus. Sissy
> andClaudia
> The reason for this season?
> Happy Birthday Jesus
> God bless you all.
 


      

Reply via email to