yea, she is still a puppy...she has not had her first heat.....so no, she
is not expecting.....but she is way past weaning, ect.....so, as you can
tell, this is gonna be a small dog grown.....
Marsha

> Oh, my, what a lucky little girl to be found by you!  Her tummy looks
> as if  she's expecting, could that be possible at as young a age as you
> are   estimating?  She is a cutie?
>
> Gloria P
>
>
> In a message dated 12/20/2008 7:18:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> ruffles @prtcnet.org writes:
>
>
>
>
> I could not believe it!!! I was on my way to church tonight and the
> truck in front of us was stopped. I don't know if they were trying to
> avoid hitting it, or if they were setting it off, but there was an
> adorable little chihuahua mix! This little dog is gonna be small.
> Judging  from her teeth, I would say she is probably 5 or 6 months old.
> How could  anyone set this dog off????? I do not know what she would be
> mixed with,  but it must be another small breed....may even possibly be
> a very bad pure  chi breeding because it does have mostly chi
> characteristics. Anyhow,  some pics are attached. I plan to get her
> healthy and find her a good home.  I am offering her here on my chi
> groups first....if anyone wants her and  can come get her, she is free.
> I will likely charge some type of  small adoption fee outside the chi
> community to assure she gets a good  home, but for chi lovers, you want
> her, she deserves someone better than  who would leave her on the side
> of the road!
>
> Also, it is obvious she  is full of worms right now, I have began
> pancure treatment...treatment...<WBR>...my  question is though, her
> belly seems m than your regular  worm belly.....is there anything else
> that I should be on the look out  for??
>
> Marsha
>
> This email contains correspondence from an attorney  and may contain
> privileged information. If you are not the intended  receipient, please
> delete.
>
> Do not tell god how big your storm is.  Tell the storm how big your God
> is.
>
> _http://taylorstots.http://tayl_ (http://taylorstots.tripod.com/)
>
>
>
>
> **************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail,
> Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
> (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)



This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots.tripod.com/



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[email protected] 
    mailto:[email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to