What a cute and lucky puppy.I'm glad you got him,her?? of the street .A little 
Christmas angel send you along.How cute
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: chiexpressions <[email protected]>; 
[email protected]; chrisdbf <[email protected]>; 
[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:16:22 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] look what I found!


I could not believe it!!! I was on my way to church tonight and the truck
in front of us was stopped. I don't know if they were trying to avoid
hitting it, or if they were setting it off, but there was an adorable
little chihuahua mix! This little dog is gonna be small. Judging from her
teeth, I would say she is probably 5 or 6 months old. How could anyone set
this dog off????? I do not know what she would be mixed with, but it must
be another small breed....may even possibly be a very bad pure chi
breeding because it does have mostly chi characteristics. Anyhow, some
pics are attached. I plan to get her healthy and find her a good home. I
am offering her here on my chi groups first....if anyone wants her and can
come get her, she is free. I will likely charge some type of small
adoption fee outside the chi community to assure she gets a good home, but
for chi lovers, you want her, she deserves someone better than who would
leave her on the side of the road!

Also, it is obvious she is full of worms right now, I have began pancure
treatment... ...my question is though, her belly seems much more extended
than your regular worm belly......is there anything else that I should be
on the look out for??

Marsha

This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
delete.

Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.

http://taylorstots. tripod.com/

 


      

Reply via email to