That puppy fell into the right hands!!  "Angel watchin over me"!!
She was ment to be with you!Gloria C
  
 "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"  
Luke 2:11

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; 
[email protected]; [email protected]: 
[email protected]: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:16:22 -0500Subject: [Chihuahuas] 
look what I found!



I could not believe it!!! I was on my way to church tonight and the truckin 
front of us was stopped. I don't know if they were trying to avoidhitting it, 
or if they were setting it off, but there was an adorablelittle chihuahua mix! 
This little dog is gonna be small. Judging from herteeth, I would say she is 
probably 5 or 6 months old. How could anyone setthis dog off????? I do not know 
what she would be mixed with, but it mustbe another small breed....may even 
possibly be a very bad pure chibreeding because it does have mostly chi 
characteristics. Anyhow, somepics are attached. I plan to get her healthy and 
find her a good home. Iam offering her here on my chi groups first....if anyone 
wants her and cancome get her, she is free. I will likely charge some type of 
smalladoption fee outside the chi community to assure she gets a good home, 
butfor chi lovers, you want her, she deserves someone better than who 
wouldleave her on the side of the road!Also, it is obvious she is full of worms 
right now, I have began pancuretreatment......my question is though, her belly 
seems much more extendedthan your regular worm belly.....is there anything else 
that I should beon the look out for??MarshaThis email contains correspondence 
from an attorney and may containprivileged information. If you are not the 
intended receipient, pleasedelete.Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell 
the storm how big your God is.http://taylorstots.tripod.com/ 




Reply via email to