Hi Judy, so sorry to hear about Buddy's behavior.  I don't have much  to
suggest but I bet others do.  I can only say that I don't think the  neutering
and the aggression are related.  What do you do when he's next to  you and
bites?  When he bites, will he allow you to pick him up?  I  think you need
to say "no bite", and immediately pick him up and put him in  another room,
alone for ten minutes or so.  I know I've read that they hate  being
ignored, so maybe that would help. But you have to react immediately and  do it
each time he bites or even tries to bite.  Good luck.

Gloria

In a message dated 7/31/2010 4:41:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,