I have never had a problem with any disease in raw meat and I have been
feeding for years as has the tons of members on my raw feeding list

  _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:33 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding




I'm in the US. I was just naming the first ones that popped into my head.
What about other diseases found in raw meat? All of them are rare? 

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

  _____  

From: Darcy Jacobs <[email protected]> 
Sender: [email protected] 
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  



what country are you in lorena? ... we in the us dont see a lot of mad
cow... yet ... ugh... but as for samonela, dogs stomachs can "handle" a lot
more than people can, and with freezing washing proper refridherating you
can keep most meats fine. ... samonila just looks like diarrhea for te most
cases... its rare it is ever worse. they mose on... keep hydrated... im not
sure you could even notice a problem. now the runs in a chi can get bad fast
so if you get loose stool feed more bone and if you get hard stool feed more
liver.... 
darcy

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Lorena <[email protected]> wrote:



From: Lorena <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 1:28 AM


  
I've been reading all the stuff about raw feeding and it sounds like a great
idea. I just have one question. What about bad meat? Stuff that has
salmonella or mad cow disease? Has that ever been a problem? Do yall ever
worry about that?







Reply via email to