send me the link again please 
darcy

[email protected]> wrote:


From: Lorena Gorum <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 6:31 PM


  







Here is the website if you would like to check it out and let me know what you 
think. http://www.barfworl d.com/cgi- bin/product. cgi 

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Darcy Jacobs <flyway7...@yahoo. com> wrote:


From: Darcy Jacobs <flyway7...@yahoo. com>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 4:48 PM


  






i find it way cheaper to do my own,also i need to know whats in there... ill 
buy say ground beef , ground chicken with ground bone , and ground organ meats 
and freeze them all seperately so i can mix as needed daily.. going by the dogs 
needs... some times less bone sometimes more organ...etc. .. i dont have any 
control over premixed. when you are feeding a 2 pounder everything 
matters ...that she consumes. im less worried for the danes raw diet but still 
go by the dog as to what to throw inthe bowl. there are only 3 parts but 
knowing which the dog needs on any given day will keep them healthy.
darcy




From: lgoru...@yahoo. com <lgoru...@yahoo. com>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 3:46 PM


  

I found a website where you can buy the raw food already ground, mixed up, an 
made into patties and nuggets. Are any of yall familiar with that? Does anyone 
buy it like that or do yall all make it yourselves? 
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: "dasha" <dash...@hughes. net> 
Sender: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:44:42 -0400
To: <chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com>
ReplyTo: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  


But your dogs digestive system is not like yours.



From: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@ yahoogroups. com] On 
Behalf Of lgoru...@yahoo. com
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 2:39 PM
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding


Well I try to feed my chi the best kibble that has no byproducts or stuff they 
don't need. I know theres still risks and its still not the best I could feed 
him. That's why I'm considering changing to a raw diet and I've heard it makes 
their teeth so much better and the vet just told me he's gonna need another 
cleaning and I hate putting him under. I'm just a little worried cause we would 
never eat raw meat and I wouldn't feed my dog something I won't eat. 
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: Deanna Corey <shepflockmom@ yahoo.com> 
Sender: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
To: <chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com>
ReplyTo: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  




I can't speak for anyone else but for me I wouldn't feed any meat that was not 
fresh and smelled right...if it's off at all I don't feed it. It has to be 
something I would eat myself. With a processed kibble you still have all the 
same worries you mentioned PLUS many more...kibble can be made with by-products 
from a rendering plant...ya know dead road kill and diseased animals...not to 
mention the rat and other rodent droppings mixed into the food because of the 
deplorable conditions of the plants themselves. To me there is nothing 
filfthier than a dog food plant!
 Hugs In Him,
Deanna

And the Corey Crew:

Wife to my best friend: Mark-ie Pooh...married 29 years 6/27/10
Mom to 4 Children: Andrea 26, Jimmy 22, Baxter 19 and Molly 11
Grandma to 4: Lori, Evelyn Rose, Jack and Cameron

Mom to Fur babies:
Nugget (MiniPoodle) www.dogster. com/dogs/ 1085245,
Shuai-Li (Shih Tzu)www.dogster. com/dogs/ 1129251,
Bella-Rose (Pomeranian) http://www. dogster.com/ dogs/1136706
Mouse (Chihuahua)www. dogster.com/ dogs/1005934,
Myrtle May (Chihuahua)
and Caleb (Rott/chow mix)www.dogster. com/dogs/ 988612

Mom to feathered kids: Stella (Blue and Gold Macaw) and Stanley (Double Yellow 
Headed Amazon)

and the curtain climber: Miles www.catster. com/cats/ 895000 






From: "lgoru...@yahoo. com" <lgoru...@yahoo. com>
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 10:32:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  

I'm in the US. I was just naming the first ones that popped into my head. What 
about other diseases found in raw meat? All of them are rare? 
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


From: Darcy Jacobs <flyway7...@yahoo. com> 
Sender: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 07:48:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: <chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com>
ReplyTo: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding

  






what country are you in lorena? ... we in the us dont see a lot of mad cow... 
yet ... ugh... but as for samonela, dogs stomachs can "handle" a lot more than 
people can, and with freezing washing proper refridherating you can keep most 
meats fine. ... samonila just looks like diarrhea for te most cases... its rare 
it is ever worse. they mose on... keep hydrated... im not sure you could even 
notice a problem. now the runs in a chi can get bad fast so if you get loose 
stool feed more bone and if you get hard stool feed more liver.... 
darcy

--- On Wed, 8/4/10, Lorena <lgoru...@yahoo. com> wrote:


From: Lorena <lgoru...@yahoo. com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Raw Feeding
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 1:28 AM


  

I've been reading all the stuff about raw feeding and it sounds like a great 
idea. I just have one question. What about bad meat? Stuff that has salmonella 
or mad cow disease? Has that ever been a problem? Do yall ever worry about that?














      

Reply via email to