*LOL I got 2 white males but mine are CKC.Reg
*
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Mieke Smeyers <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> sadly you don't live in Belgium or I would have gone for the white male
>
> --- On *Thu, 8/5/10, Melody Pedersen <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Melody Pedersen <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Chihuahuas] chihuahua puppies ready for new homes
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 12:57 AM
>
>
>    Hey Friends
>    I took my 6 week old puppies in today for a vet check and first set of
> shots.  They got a great bill of health and now ready for new homes. I have
> a 'blonde' color female and a solid white male.  They only weighed 1.9
> pounds  They are adorable.  I'm selling them for 200.00  If you are
> interested please email me.  Thanks, Melody
>
>
>
>  
>



-- 
Joyce

Reply via email to