Hi where are you from? Im in New Jersey  Elizabeth

On Wed Aug 4th, 2010 6:57 PM EDT Melody Pedersen wrote:

>Hey Friends
>   I took my 6 week old puppies in today for a vet check and first set of 
>shots.  They got a great bill of health and now ready for new homes. I have a 
>'blonde' color female and a solid white male.  They only weighed 1.9 pounds  
>They are adorable.  I'm selling them for 200.00  If you are interested please 
>email me.  Thanks, Melody
> 
>
>
>      


      



------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to