The weight at birth and at 6-8 weeks only gives something to use for the 
guesstimate of their weight at maturity.  Emiliano weighed a half of a pound at 
8 weeks and now at 19 mos. he weighs 5 lbs 13 oz and he is not fat.  Yet, I 
have a friend who's Chi weighed 2 lbs at 8 weeks and at a 13 mos only weighs 4 
lbs and she's very healthy.  So, you never can tell.

Gloria






-----Original Message-----
From: Melody Pedersen <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, Aug 5, 2010 9:01 am
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] chihuahua puppies ready for new homes


 



Mine are not registard but are just as pretty and sweet.  The vet said 
yesterday they would probably only be about 4 lbs grown.  They only weighed in 
at 1.8 pounds.  I would of never guessed them weighing in that low.  To me they 
look bigger than 1.8 pounds. 

--- On Thu, 8/5/10, Joyce mccarthy <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Joyce mccarthy <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] chihuahua puppies ready for new homes
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 7:39 AM


  
LOL I got 2 white males but mine are CKC.Reg


On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Mieke Smeyers <mieke...@yahoo. com> wrote:

  




sadly you don't live in Belgium or I would have gone for the white male

--- On Thu, 8/5/10, Melody Pedersen <harley_alex456@ yahoo.com> wrote:


From: Melody Pedersen <harley_alex456@ yahoo.com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] chihuahua puppies ready for new homes
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Thursday, August 5, 2010, 12:57 AM


  



Hey Friends
   I took my 6 week old puppies in today for a vet check and first set of 
shots.  They got a great bill of health and now ready for new homes. I have a 
'blonde' color female and a solid white male.  They only weighed 1.9 pounds  
They are adorable.  I'm selling them for 200.00  If you are interested please 
email me.  Thanks, Melody
 
















-- 
Joyce











Reply via email to