You need to give him time, you have no idea of what kind of life this little 
baby lived. Probably not too good if a chi is a stray. Most of us do not ever 
let our chi's out of our site and never left alone in backyard. He needs to 
learn to trust again and with lots of love and patience he will love you and 
you will see him bloom.

--- In [email protected], "C.M." <carolynminerth...@...> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>  My new chi watches me most of the time. But when I look at him, he stops 
> whatever he's doing, including eating, until I look away. And he won't go 
> potty 
> while I'm looking at him. He'll wait 'til I look away or he'll walk out of my 
> sight range.  Is this normal? And what do you think it means? Also, he still 
> won't come to me when I call him, (I even try calling him to me in Spanish!). 
> but he will saunter over whenever he feels like it. When I put my hand down 
> to 
> pet him or pick him up, he runs away.  He was a stray and I've had him now 
> for 
> one month. Any suggestions?
> Thanks
>




------------------------------------

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to