Me too Betty...a stay at home mom with grown up kiddos except for one 
daughter...Molly who is 12. She LOVES the dogs as much as I do so we have lots 
of fun with them...everything from taining them to sewing for them!!! The one 
thing she isn't too thrilled is when I grind all the raw meat for the little 
ones...ewwww...yucky!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: Betty Stewart <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 4:01:23 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Chihuahuas] Please Have Your Pet Fixed !

  
I agree with that. I have 10 dogs. They are fixed. They have never had puppies. 
They are part of my family. They sleep in my bed and one or more is in my lap 
at 
all times if I'm home and sitting down. They are all spoiled and all get 
whatever vet care they need. I love them all and not a one of them lacks for 
attention. I've seen people with only one or 2 dogs that didn't take nearly as 
good care of them. It totally depends on the owner. If you are at work all day 
or some one who likes to party all week end then one dog may be to many. I am a 
stay at home mom whose kids are all grown. Betty



On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:

  
>And ya know it depends on the breeder/owner too. When I was breeding poodles 
>ALL 
>of them were loved, cherished, babied, nurtured, spoiled and doted on!!! 
>Breeders or not!!! And even now with just 8...it is the same thing...I LOVE 
>them 
>all. And they ALL get the very best! Whether I have 1 or 15 it would be 
>exactly 
>the same!!!   And trust me...there are many homes with only one dog and that 
>dog 
>gets ignored, stuck in a yard or kennel and is not treated the best...NUMBERS 
>whether BREEDERS OR NOT are NOT the ISSUE!!! It is the individual owner!!!!
> 
>Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
>Deanna 
>
>                                                            and
> The Dog Park Pack: 
>Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
>www.joys4toys.com
>
>
>
>
>
________________________________
From: Kavi <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 2:51:47 PM 
>
>Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Chihuahuas] Please Have Your Pet Fixed !
>
>
>  
>very well said! I agree 100%!! 
>
>
>shanna
>
>
>Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
>Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
>http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store
>
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>--- On Tue, 9/28/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
>>Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Chihuahuas] Please Have Your Pet Fixed !
>>To: [email protected]
>>Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 1:56 PM
>>
>>
>>  
>>Well I am of a different school of thought. My dogs are my FAMILY first
>>and foremost, none of them are just "breeders" and they do not just get
>>cast aside because they can't breed anymore. Nor do they suddenly get less
>>attention or importance. They have their same spot on my bed at night the
>>day the go to the bridge as they did the day they came into my life. I
>>have 10 chihuahuas. As of currently, only 4 of them are breeders.....a 5th
>>will be when she is old enough. The other 5 are either retired or were
>>never breeders to begin with, for whatever reason. Little Pepper and Taz
>>are my oldest. Pepper just turned 13 and Taz will soon be 14. What kind of
>>person would I be if they were less important to me than say Cayenne who
>>is my only breedable femal;e right now??? You think they don't feel loss
>>as well? You think they don't wonder why their person no longer wants
>>them? I couldn't do that to my dogs!
>>
>>Marsha
>>
>>> i agree 100%sandy!... an adoredpet home for a dog who would other wise
>>> just exsist in a pack of other dogs who get way more attention cause
>>> they are producing.... or even when the breeder has time to dote on
>>> them its nothing like being someones everything.... my daughter just
>>> got amigo her first pet of her own... it was so obvious he was barly
>>> noticed at his breeders and is her everything!...
>>> darcy  =)~...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: Sandra Wheeler <[email protected]>
>>> To: [email protected]
>>> Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 12:07:37 AM
>>> Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Please Have Your Pet Fixed !
>>>
>>>  
>>> Rehoming because they can't produce a puppy is not always bad...I have a
>>> little chi who was rehomed (carefully) with me because she wasn't up to
>>> the standards of the breeder. She's a pet now and absolutely adored.
>>>
>>> Sandy
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
>>> Behalf Of [email protected]
>>> Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:51 PM
>>> To: [email protected]
>>> Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Please Have Your Pet Fixed !
>>>
>>> I do breed, but I strongly support the spaying/neutering of all pets not
>>> part of a well planned breeding program. All of my retired breeders or
>>> pets that are not breeding quality, are fixed...except for two. One is
>>> so small it scares me to do it although I am trying to get the nerve as
>>> I know it needs to be done. And the other is a little hydro who can not
>>> physcially undergo any proceedure. AND, my fixed or retired dogs stay
>>> here there entire life...they dont get rehomed just because they can't
>>> produce a puppy! Marsha
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>This email contains correspondence from an attorney and may contain
>>privileged information. If you are not the intended receipient, please
>>delete.
>>
>>Do not tell god how big your storm is. Tell the storm how big your God is.
>>
>>http://taylorstots.tripod.com/
>>
>> 
>
>




      

Reply via email to