yes they are plus they give you kisses too!


--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 5:23 PM













And aren't they the cutest little hot water bottles you ever saw!!!! My 
favorite time of the year is when it gets nippy outside and everyone wants to 
cuddle more!!! We have little baby flannel and polar fleece blankets folded in 
a nice stack and we use them a lot when the weather changes...cuddle wraps ya 
know!!! 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                             and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
www.joys4toys.com






From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 5:18:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes

  

Yeah I watched Dogs 101 and they said that said that they were used at hot 
water bottles!




-- Sent from my Palm Pre


On Oct 3, 2010 4:04 PM, Nancy Lucky <[email protected]> wrote: 

  





I also have one of those heated beds I think it was made for a cat but since 
Abbey is so small its perfect. It only goes on when she lays on it. Because I 
have the opposite problem I am always hot and can't stand the heat and chi's 
are very warm. I heard that they were used as water bottles to keep the 
children warm during the long trips across the oceans to America.



--- On Sun, 10/3/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:


From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 3:59 PM





I put a sweater or coat on Emiliano when it's cold and he has to go outside.  
However, I have central heating, so he doesn't need them inside the house.  But 
during all kinds of weather he does like to burrow in his blankets or now in 
his Snuggle Bag.
 
Gloria
 

In a message dated 10/3/2010 4:45:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time, 
[email protected] writes:
  



Do you all put a coat on your dogs when they go outside to pee? And do you 
leave a shirt on them in the house if it's a bit chilly? 
Thanks,
Caroyn

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic 
Messages in this topic (19) 
Recent Activity: 

New Members 10 
New Photos 21 
Visit Your Group 
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! " 

MARKETPLACE


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the 
Yahoo! Toolbar now.



Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new 
interests.



Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.
 
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use


. 
















Reply via email to