My dogs have way nicer clothes than I do - but I love dressing them up. My 
older kids think I am crazy but my granddaughters love to come over and dress 
Abbey up. Abbey and my new baby that I do not even have already have matching 
Halloween dresses! 
It is going to be so much fun having two girls. All though my boy had great 
clothes too - some Harley shirts, a Lucky jean jacket and other really cute 
things. He did not escape getting dressed up - when he saw me coming with a top 
he would lay on his back as to tell me okay I am ready!




--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 7:47 PM












I swear Frida knows when she gets new clothes.  She prances and struts around 
like the little Diva Dog she is.  My husband always rolls his eyes and asks if 
she hates being treated like a doll.  I told him it's her or him who gets 
dressed up.  He shut up. 


Rylee


Reply via email to