Hi Nancy! big hugs((((((()))))))!!! I almost lost my guy last year...actually 
it 
was one year ago in August I found out he was having an affair with a Nurse at 
work. It was horrible!!! There is nothing worse...so I know a little bit about 
your pain. It still hurts...so deep sometimes I can't breathe!!
We were able to work it out because the Lord gave me the strength to stick it 
out and because he re-dedicated himself to me but everyday for a long time was 
so VERY hard...still is...it is very hard for me to trust anyway because of my 
childhood...my Mom left our family when I was 10 for an affair with our next 
door neighbor and then my Dad dumped us at my grandparents house because 
raising 
2 kids was way too much for him. So I always had trust/abandonement issues! 
Then...when I finally got comfortable and started trusting my hubby...WHAMO!!! 
After 29 years of marriage. It is getting better though because no matter what 
I 
know I have the LORD who no matter what will never leave of forsake me!!! I get 
strength from HIM everyday!!! He can restore what the locusts have eaten!!! 
Even 
though my situation isn't exactly like yours it is yet something similar we 
have 
in common and I REALLY can relate to what your babies mean to you! I know for a 
fact the Lord gave me my animals for healing and for joy. They were there for 
me 
in ways no other human could do!  Grandkids are awesome too!!! I have 4 soon to 
have 5 in a few days!!! Being a Mee-Maw is the highlight of my life!!!
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: Nancy Lucky <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 10:02:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes

  
You have a husband and chi's what a lucky lady you are -  mine left me 20 years 
ago to live with my so called best friend. That is why I adore my dogs and 
granddkids so much as they do not cheat on you :)



--- On Sun, 10/3/10, Deanna Corey <[email protected]> wrote:


>From: Deanna Corey <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes
>To: [email protected]
>Date: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 9:56 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>My hubby too Rylee...he thinks I am crazy but secretly I think he thinks it 
>cute...he just would never admitt it though...ya know...gotta keep up that 
>hard, 
>crusty policeman exterior!!! LOL
> 
>Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
>Deanna 
>
>                                                            and
> The Dog Park Pack: 
>Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
>and honorary non-dog members of The Dog Park: 
>Stella-Macaw, Stanley-Amazon, Miles the cat 
>www.joys4toys.com 
>
>
>
>
>
________________________________
From: Rylee O'Neill <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 7:47:07 PM
>Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Let's change the subject to clothes
>
>  
>I swear Frida knows when she gets new clothes.  She prances and struts around 
>like the little Diva Dog she is.  My husband always rolls his eyes and asks if 
>she hates being treated like a doll.  I told him it's her or him who gets 
>dressed up.  He shut up. 
>
>
>
>Rylee
>
>
> 



      

Reply via email to