I have a similar problem with Joy.  She sails right over the doggie gates.  So 
I scold her and she is learning not to jump over them.  However, if she is sure 
I am not around …….  You guessed it…….she sails right over it.

 

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior for Christ

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father

and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby, Joy (dogs)

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)

Libby, the parrot

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of Lynda
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 8:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] THE MIGHTY 3 pound CHARLOTTE ROSE

 

  

I block the steps with 3 grids (metal squares zip tied together) - it allows 
the cats to still have access up and down - but deters Timmy (my schnoodle) 
from following me up the steps every single time I go up - even if it's for a 
minute.  BUT NOW...The Mighty Charlotte - 3 pounds of mighty chi - hops over 
those grids (which are taller than her) to the landing - then up 13 steps to 
mama ....AMAZING LITTLE DOG!  Charlotte Rose - Mightier than the 
Schnoodle....(he looks at her like 'ooooh you shouldn't have done that')....

When she arrives at the top - I say 'something I can help you with Miss 
Charlotte'? Her tail wagging so fast it might just fly off - she so proud of 
herself and so happy to see her mama (you know - coz I've been upstairs 
for...maybe 25 seconds)... (and no ....she doesn't have separation anxiety at 
all...just when I'm home - I must be in her one eyed site)

Lynda



  _____  

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4762 - Release Date: 01/23/12

Reply via email to