How old is he now? If he is super hyper, then I would have his thyroid
checked. It's a simple and cheap test. If he has an over active thyroid,
then meds will take care of the issue.

-------Original Message-------

From: kristaschoo...@rocketmail.com
Date: 6/20/2012 12:03:08 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Gizmo...4 month old chipoo...having issues

We got Gizmo (male) when he was 9 weeks old...and to be honest it's been
REALLY hard! We also have a 3 year old Maltese named Romeo who is low key,
well mannered (it's his breed), and soft hearted. Gizmo and Romeo are like
night and day!

Gizmo is extremely active, constantly on the go...and i'm not over
exagerating. He bites ALL the time, on everything and everyone. We are
trying to learn who he works, what makes him tick, and we still have no clue
 Training is extremely slow. Poor Romeo gets the brunt end of the deal...the
poor dog is forced to stay on the couch/love seat/ chair because it's the
only place Gizmo cannot get on to 'play' with him (more like torture).
We know that we are to be the 'alpha', and that is even an issue. Romeo
learned that right off, but Gizmo just isn't getting it.

I'm really concerned about his character traits/personality.

The way he acts, is it normal?

We are at the point that if he doesn't learn in the next month or two that
we will have to give him away to someone else...which I REALLY don't want to
do!