From: kristaschoo...@rocketmail.com
Date: 6/20/2012 1:12:56 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Gizmo...4 month old chipoo...having issues

Yes, Gizmo is a puppy, but a puppy on steroids...lol.
Believe me, we love Gizmo, and we want the best for him...but we also want
the best for Romeo too. When I said that Romeo lives on our living room set,
I wasn't kidding, he literally eats and sleeps on it. When he has to go the
bathroom or when we do play time with Romeo we have to put Gizmo in another
room because he literally tortures Romeo. This isn't good for Romeo.

I have had many puppies in and out of my life, and this is the first time
that we've hit a wall with a puppy.

I'm looking for tips that you all have tried with your dogs, and to know if
his habits/personality is normal for this breed.