Yes, the Animal Control here gave me a fax from that man's vet showing up to
date, thank goodness.  The sheriff said not as bad as it used to be for rabies.
 Down to 4 long needles in the stomach instead of 12.  But still very nasty and
not a good thing.  Whew.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Mommabear7772004 <mommabear7772004@...>