 From: Joan <joan_cr...@hotmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:48 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: At my wits end.....

Can your husband make something where the front part is low and small - just
big enough for her bed and barely high enough for her to walk.  Then make a
doorway from that to a bigger box where she can stand up and has enough room to
circle before poopy.  Then you need to keep her enclosed in that until she goes
potty and then a piece of her kibble.  She can't potty if she can't stand up
and have enough room to move - Right?