Our little Scout had some episodes of screaming and we finally figured out
(per X-rays)that he had hurt his back.  He would just start screaming and
then would hold himself stiffly and would shake.  It really looked like he
was having a seizure but he was not unresponsive or incontinent of his
bowels or bladder like our other epileptic dog when she seized.  Yes I know
there are all different degrees of seizures.  Anyway, did they check out
his back? After a steroid shot, anti-inflamitories and restricted activity
for 5 weeks he has been fine.
Sue