From: Susanne Defoe
Date: 5/6/2013 7:56:36 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Sick Chihuahua

Our little Scout had some episodes of screaming and we finally figured out
(per X-rays)that he had hurt his back.  He would just start screaming and
then would hold himself stiffly and would shake.  It really looked like he
was having a seizure but he was not unresponsive or incontinent of his
bowels or bladder like our other epileptic dog when she seized.  Yes I know
there are all different degrees of seizures.  Anyway, did they check out his
back? After a steroid shot, anti-inflamitories and restricted activity for 5
weeks he has been fine.
Sue

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Sharon Norman <preciou...@roadrunner.com>