I have used Animal Medical Clinic of Gulf.Gate since 1978-79 and uses Dr. Nick
until an old.man ran him over and killed him. Dr. Lantry has been there for
10-12? yrs and was my backup choice so nw use her. it is about a 30 to 45
minute drive depending on if we have tourists or not so I'm using a vet that's
closer to me. Dr. Debolt in Englewood. That is a vet a minpin rescuer uses and
I really like her too but if its something serious I'll still go up to Sarasota
for Dr Lantry. Both Dr. Nick and Dr. Lantry realize I know alot so don't talk
down to me and allow me to hold my own dogs. Since I owned large breeds who
were bite trained and might see a painful shot as something to react to,
although none did and MinPins who no one else could handle until after I
rehabbed them it was an important point. Now none are really an over the top
problem even Ranger who was abused and dislikes being restrained by anyone else
was fine but course I was there holding his head too. I wouldn't want to leave
him there for anybody to handle.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC and
Monte CGC,  MinPins HoneyB, Brutus, and IMPS foster  Jordan

                                         www.minpinrescue.org

                                      www.chi-rescue.com

               Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida